This rocky highway recipe is without doubt one of the best treats to make!
Chocolate and peanut butter are tossed with nuts and marshmallows. Merely chill, slice, and revel in.
An Straightforward No-Bake Deal with
You might have heard of Rocky Street ice cream, and this deal with has the identical taste in a fudgy little chew.
- Fast & Straightforward: Because it’s no-bake, rocky highway is fast to organize.
- Customizable: Swap out elements, and add nuts or your favourite dried fruits.
Components in Rocky Street
The elements you have to make Rocky Street are fairly easy and also you very seemingly have already got them readily available!
I take advantage of a mixture of chocolate, peanut butter, nuts, and marshmallows.
I normally select pecans or walnuts however you need to use no matter nuts you want finest (or have readily available)!
You should use coloured marshmallows as a substitute of white, add raisins or dried cherries, chocolate chips or cereal bits.
Use your creativeness and your loved ones’s favorites to create a dessert sq. everybody will love!
- Chocolate chips: Semi-sweet chocolate chips maintain this deal with from being too candy; darkish chocolate chips can be used.
- Peanut butter: Use both creamy or crunchy peanut butter.
- Nuts: Walnuts and peanuts add texture and taste. Swap in almonds or pecans for those who’d like.
- Mini marshmallows: These give an important texture and add sweetness. Whereas I choose the flavour with white marshmallows, you need to use fruit-flavored marshmallows in place.
The right way to Make Rocky Street
Rocky Street is a straightforward and straightforward sweet that doesn’t require a lot of consideration. No messing round with sweet thermometers or worrying about temperatures.
- Soften the peanut butter and chocolate collectively over low warmth in response to the recipe under.
- Cool barely and stir within the add ins.
- Chill, slice, and revel in.
Did you make this straightforward Rocky Street recipe? Depart us a score and a remark under!
This straightforward Rocky Street recipe is a straightforward fudgy deal with loaded with chocolate, peanut butter, nuts and marshmallows!
Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with parchment or foil.
In a medium-sized pot over low warmth, soften collectively the chocolate chips and peanut butter, mixing till easy.
Stir in walnuts and peanuts and take away from warmth. Permit to chill for 3-4 minutes.* Fold within the marshmallows till coated.
Unfold combination into the lined pan and refrigerate for two hours or till agency.
Reduce into 16 squares and serve.
*It is very important cool the chocolate combination a bit in order that the marshmallows stay intact and don’t soften.
Place Rocky Street in a sealed container or wrap it up tight in plastic. Retailer within the fridge for as much as 2 weeks or freeze for as much as 3 months.
Energy: 306 | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 7g | Fats: 22g | Saturated Fats: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 6g | Monounsaturated Fats: 7g | Trans Fats: 0.02g | Ldl cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 262mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 2mg
Vitamin info supplied is an estimate and can fluctuate based mostly on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.