Searching for a enjoyable and festive solution to rejoice St. Patrick’s Day?
Attempt making your personal do-it-yourself copycat McDonald’s shamrock shake! With only a few easy substances, it’s fast & straightforward.
Cool and creamy with a minty taste, now you may get pleasure from Shamrock Shakes all 12 months lengthy!
What’s a Shamrock Shake?
- This cool and creamy mint milkshake is McDonalds’ annual shake to mark the St. Patrick’s Day vacation! They’re out there for a restricted time!
- No want to attend for February or March when you may make this do-it-yourself shamrock shake recipe with only a few easy substances!
- 4 substances and a blender are all you want for this minty deal with.
Learn how to Make a Shamrock Shake
- Dairy – Full-fat dairy like vanilla ice cream and complete milk will give the richest taste, however you may substitute it along with your favourite non-dairy (like coconut milk) or lighter variations. Swap to chocolate ice cream for a yummy change.
- Peppermint – Use peppermint extract for the very best taste. Mint extract, a mixture of peppermint and spearmint extract, additionally works.
- Colour – Use inexperienced meals coloring or gel meals coloring to offer your mint shake its signature inexperienced coloration.
- Toppings – Prime with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry.
Merely add the substances within the recipe beneath to a blender and mix. SO straightforward.
Shake it Up!
Why ought to the youngsters have all of the enjoyable?
- Stir in some oreo cookie items.
- Make a grown-up model with an oz. of alcohol. Attempt Bailey’s Irish Cream, Peppermint Schnapps, crème de menthe, Irish whiskey, or peppermint-flavored vodka!
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and a maraschino cherry! Add some inexperienced sprinkles in case you have them.
Did you get pleasure from these Shamrock Shakes? Make sure to go away a ranking and a remark beneath!
Copycat Shamrock Shakes
These creamy shamrock shakes are gentle and candy, the proper deal with for St. Patrick’s Day!
Spike this favourite with a splash of creme de menthe, Baileys, or vodka for a boozy deal with!
Energy: 562 | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 10g | Fats: 29g | Saturated Fats: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 8g | Ldl cholesterol: 118mg | Sodium: 223mg | Potassium: 574mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 58g | Vitamin A: 1169IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 375mg | Iron: 0.2mg
Diet data supplied is an estimate and can differ primarily based on cooking strategies and types of substances used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.