This Dill Pickle Dip recipe is so good, you gained’t have the ability to cease when you begin!
This 5-minute favourite has a cream cheese base crammed with numerous dill pickle taste and naturally, chopped pickles.
Ingredients in Dill Pickle Dip
I love cream cheese. I love pickles. I love dip.
- This dip contains only 4 ingredients, but it has great crave-worthy flavor.
- It’s super easy to make.
- It can be made a couple of days ahead of time making it party perfect.
Cream Cheese – A key ingredient in a dill pickle dip, cream cheese provides a smooth, creamy texture and a delicious tang. It is easy to spread and is a great base for the dip.
Pickles – Dill pickles add zesty flavor and a bit of crunch. Use your favorite dill pickles and even selfmade pickles.
Seasoning – A splash of additional pickle juice provides taste, salt and helps give it the proper consistency whereas recent dill weed provides taste.
Suggestions & Variations
- Variations – Combine in different seasonings like garlic powder, chopped inexperienced onions, a little bit of ranch dressing mix, parsley, or capers.
- Liquid – Keep in mind so as to add sufficient pickle juice to maintain the dip easy and keep away from a chip-wreck.
- Taste & Thickening – Permit the dip to relaxation within the fridge so the flavors can mix and it might thicken up a bit.
- Serving – We love serving this dill pickle dip recipe with potato chips. It’s additionally nice as a dipper for recent veggies like carrots, celery, or cucumbers.
Fee This Recipe
Like this recipe? Then give it a ranking now to let your fellow readers comprehend it’s one thing they need to add to their household’s menu!